These 5 basic steps will help with most hiccups. Before beginning, check to make sure that your browser and computer software are up to date.
With any tool that you use online, there are a variety of things you can do, like restarting your computer when it is acting weird. Here are five steps for ving.
1. Try refreshing your browser tab.
2. If the above did not work try logging out and back into Ving.
3. If the above did not work try closing your browser and reopen Ving in a new browsing window.
4. Check to make sure your device and browser are both up to date.
5. If the above did not work try clearing your browser cache.
6. If the above does not work you can check to see if a browser extension is causing an issue by turning any ad blocker extensions off one by one.
7. If your issue persists after trying these steps, please contact us for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experiencing a connectivity problem? Video taking a long time to buffer and play? 9 times out of 10 this is your internet connection causing the problem.
1. If you have a different internet connection, try connecting to it.
2. If that does not work and you have another device available, try to view the ving on your second device on the same internet connection.
Doing this will help to narrow down what might be causing the problem.