Sometimes it may be helpful to clear your browsing data for basic troubleshooting since it stores code and images from the Internet.
*Be sure to exit out of the browser and reopen a new browsing session after clearing the cache.
1. From the Chrome dropdown menu, select "Clear Browsing Data"
2. In the dialog box, check the box next to "cached images and files" as well as any other types of data you would like to delete.
3. Click "Clear Browsing Data"
1. From the Safari dropdown menu, select "Clear History"
2. Click "Clear History"
1. From the Firefox navigation bar, select "History"
2. From the dropdown menu, select "Clear Recent History"
3. Click "Clear Now"
1. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the browser > Safety > "Delete Browsing History"
2. Uncheck the box next to "preserve Favorites website data"
3. Check the box next to "Temporary internet files and website files"
4. Click "Delete"