When you need to gather feedback or information in your digital packets, add a question set to your Ving!
Once you've logged in to your Ving account, follow these steps on how to: Add a Question Set.
1. Click the '+New Ving' button to create a new Ving.
2. Underneath the create section, click the question set icon.
3. Give your question set a title and description, then click next.
4. Select the type of question you would like to add in the drop-down box and click Add.
5. Questions will appear on the left and the details along the right, when finished customizing your question, click save question.
- You can rearrange your questions by clicking on the arrow icons to the left of the titles.
- You can delete questions by clicking on the trash can icon.
- Add another question to your set by choosing another question type and clicking "+".
6. When you have added all questions to your set, click the green add button to finalize your question set component.