Do your contacts already live somewhere else? That is okay. All you have to do is save them as a CSV with First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Group Name and then import them into Ving.
- All fields except email are optional. We suggest to import contacts into a group if you have a lot of contacts.
- You can import multiple groups at the same time. If someone should be in 2 or more groups please include them on your import as a new line for each group.
- We automatically deduplicate your contact book based on email address.
1. From your Ving contact book, click the blue Import button.
2. Click choose file to pick a CSV file from your device. Once you've selected a file click import.
3. After loading your file, a modal will pop up:
- Any errors found, plus a CSV file with the errors will be populated for you.
- Large files with more than 750 contacts will take more time to process. An email will be sent to you when processing is complete.
Click done or cancel to close the window. Once this window has popped up your import has started or finished. You are safe to click either done or cancel.