- Knowledge Base
- How To
Getting Started With Ving
How To: Add My Company Logo
To update a logo, you must be an organization's logo admin.
If you are a logo admin, follow the following steps. If you are not a logo admin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get access.
1. Log into app.vingapp.com
2. Click your name in the upper right.
3. Click profile.
4. Click customize along the left.
5. Drag and drop your logo's image file (.png or .jpg) onto the logo area underneath your avatar.
6. Once your file is uploaded and cropped, click save.
Keep In Mind
- You share a logo with all other creators in your account. When you update the logo, it will update for everyone.
- If you need help adding more whitespace around your logo, please email email@example.com.