Getting Started With Ving
How To: Create A Voice Over Video From Powerpoint
1. On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (.pptx).
2. Click File > Export > Create a Video.
On the Recording tab of the ribbon, you can also click export to video.
3. In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video.
4. Click Create Video.
5. In the File name box, enter a file name for the video, browse for the folder that will contain this file, and then click Save.
6. In the Save as type box, choose either MPEG-4 Video or Windows Media Video.
7. Upload your MP4 file into Ving as you would any other video component.
8. You're a pro now!