- Knowledge Base
- How To
Getting Started With Ving
How To: Archive A Contact
Does someone no longer work at your company? Time to archive them!
By archiving a contact you are moving them to the archived section of your contact book. If they are part of a label when you send to that label they will not get the invitation. To archive a contact follow these steps.
1. Click on view all contacts.
2. Search for the contact you want to archive.
3. Click on the circle in the upper right corner of the contact card.
4. Click on the archive icon above the contact area. This icon looks like a folder with a down arrow.
5. When the message prompts you to confirm that you indeed want to archive this contact.
* Multiple contacts can be archived at the same time.