Your Ving analytics can be exported when you need to dive more in-depth into your data. It's super simple — follow these steps on how to: Export Ving Analytics.
Step 1: Select a Ving from your homepage to go to the dashboard.
Step 2: On the engagement dashboard, click the graph icon located left of your settings to Export Data.
Step 3: Choose the format in which you'd like your data to be exported. This file will be downloaded to your computer, and have the same name as the title of your Ving.
- If exporting as an Excel file for example, this file would be Welcome To Ving!.xlsx
- If exporting as a CSV file for example, this file would be Welcome To Ving!.csv
Step 4: Your exported data contains:
- First and Last name
- Verified Status
- Date and time of a contact's most recent view
- Date and time of a contact's completion
- Date and time a contact completes each component
- Identification of any bounced emails
Time to get your Ving on!
Need more help? Check out Basic Ving Troubleshooting