Now that you have all these amazing analytics it is time to export them. Follow these steps to export your analytics to an Excel or CSV file.
Are you a Google Drive user? No worries. After exporting your analytics simply upload your CSV file to Google Drive and open it as a Google Sheet. Then you can sort, analyze, and share your data.
Step 1: Select a Ving from your homepage.
Step 2: On the dashboard, click the graph icon located just under your profile name.
Step 3: Choose the format in which you'd like your data to be exported. This file will be downloaded to your computer and have the same name as the title of your Ving.
- If exporting as an Excel file, this file would be called Welcome To Ving!.xlsx
- If exporting as a CSV file, this file would be called Welcome To Ving!.csv
Step 4: Your exported data contains:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Verified Status
- Date and time of a contact's most recent view
- Date and time of a contact's completion
- Date and time a contact completes each component
- Identification of any bounced emails
Need more help? Check out Basic Ving Troubleshooting or chat a Ving Success team member now.